Venn Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names of events and happening of events.

4 posters

Go down

Names of events and happening of events. Empty Names of events and happening of events.

Post by SuperPotato Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Can we not just call these chapters? So far, most things here have been based off of Squird's forum. Could we at least give them some specific name? Orientation Day described what happened during that topic, but Chapter X just sounds like something out of a book.

About the happening of events:

I talked to War about this, and he said "basically, type in something you want to do, and the admins will take care of it." I don't see Okami, Squird, or War doing anything about our posts. It also seems like a -broken- old-style game in which you say something and you get a response hours (if not days) later. Could we have some more player-to player interaction instead of just relying on the admins?
SuperPotato
SuperPotato
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Name: Lamaar Nielson
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue49/49Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue750/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/1000)

http://www.gmod-labs.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Names of events and happening of events. Empty Re: Names of events and happening of events.

Post by Safire Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:47 pm

you mean free time*? where we just do pretty much whatever until an admin takes over again, then tells us what to do?
* Free time means time when you don't have anything you actually need to do
Safire
Safire
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Name: Jessica Escaflown
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue35/35Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue600/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Names of events and happening of events. Empty Re: Names of events and happening of events.

Post by Mecha Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah, I sort like where this is going, if War or Okami were on more it'd be perfect. I already know enough RPs that are free time oriented. >.>
Mecha
Mecha
DiamondChevron
DiamondChevron

Employee Profile
Name: Allister Nye
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue65/65Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue810/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (810/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Safire Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Kama Sutra Master 3 EN 5, AG 5 1 Some characters are more likely to have relations with you
I'm 12 and wut is this?
((memespeak sez it best))
Safire
Safire
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue35/35Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue600/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Squird5 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Warhornet changed it from "Sex" to "Relations"
Squird5
Squird5
ChevronFloppyPatch
ChevronFloppyPatch

Employee Profile
Name: Alyx
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue244/244Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (244/244)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue20175/21000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (20175/21000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperPotato Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Warhornet gave me the go-ahead to advance the RP, so I'll try to run it as best as I can for a bit.
SuperPotato
SuperPotato
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue49/49Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/49)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue750/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Safire Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Squird5 wrote:Warhornet changed it from "Sex" to "Relations"
you might want to tell him that his action was pointless, karma sutra is a set of sex positions...
Safire
Safire
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Karma Sutra is just the name I think. And by that, the skill refers to NPCs mainly.
Mecha
Mecha
DiamondChevron
DiamondChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue65/65Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Experience:
Names of events and happening of events. Left_bar_bleue810/1000Names of events and happening of events. Empty_bar_bleue  (810/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Safire Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

The Kama Sutra (Sanskrit: कामसूत्र), (alternative spellings: Kamasutraṃ or simply Kamasutra), is an ancient Indian text widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behavior in Sanskrit literature written by the Indian scholar Mallanāga Vātsyāyana. A portion of the work consists of practical advice on sex.[1] It is largely in prose, with many inserted anustubh poetry verses. Kāma means sensual or sexual pleasure, and "sūtra" literally means a thread or line that holds things together, and more metaphorically refers to an aphorism (or line, rule, formula), or a collection of such aphorisms in the form of a manual. The modern English word "suture" is derived from the same root.

The Kama Sutra is the oldest and most notable of a group of texts known generically as Kama Shastra (Sanskrit: Kāma Śāstra).[2] Traditionally, the first transmission of Kama Shastra or "Discipline of Kama" is attributed to Nandi the sacred bull, Shiva's doorkeeper, who was moved to sacred utterance by overhearing the lovemaking of the god and his wife Parvati and later recorded his utterances for the benefit of mankind.[3]

Historian John Keay says that the Kama Sutra is a compendium that was collected into its present form in the second century CE.[4]
Dont know if I'd call this worksafe.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_sutra
Safire
Safire
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

*Facepalm*
Safire, IT'S JUST THE NAME, don't take it literally!
Mecha
Mecha
DiamondChevron
DiamondChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Safire Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 am

I'm not roleplaying accordingly...but it is what it is.
Safire
Safire
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Can we just keep going here...?
Mecha
Mecha
DiamondChevron
DiamondChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperPotato Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 am

Yeah, I'll update when I get home, I've bee kind of busy the past few days, sorry...
SuperPotato
SuperPotato
DiamondDoubleChevron
DiamondDoubleChevron

Employee Profile
Health:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum